We're only days away from the start of another exciting fair!
Keep checking back here for the latest information about this year's event.
Juniata County Agricultural Society Mission Statement
Since 1854, our Juniata County Fair has been an agricultural fair. Our fair creates educational, social, cultural, and economic opportunities for our community that preserve and promote agriculture.
Our Demolition Derby will be held on Monday, September 4, 2017 at 6:00 pm.
Gates open at 11:00 am. Registration closes at 4:00 pm.
- Class 1: 4 cyl compact - 1st prize $1000, 2nd prize $500, 3rd prize $250
- Class 2: 6 cyl compact - 1st prize $1000, 2nd prize $500, 3rd prize $250
- Best Appearing Car - 1st prize $250
- Most Exciting Car - 1st prize $250
Contact Steve Swartz (717-527-4600) or Brian Towsey (717-953-4721) with questions.
Entry Forms to Download
Here are links to all the entry forms for this year.
Are you interested in being a vendor at this year's fair?
If you'd like more information on indoor space, please call Kaci at 717-527-2770.
If you'd like more information on outdoor space, please call Steve at 717-527-4600.
Wednesday September 6 at 7:00 pm - 4x4 Truck Pulls! Classes:
- 6500 Super Stock Small Block
- 6500 Super Stock Big Block
- 8000 2.5 Work Stock - Diesel
- 8000 2.6 Diesel
- 7600 Run What You Bring
Contact for more information: Chad Stover 814-280-7910, Lucas Criswell 570-412-0706, Chad Packer 814-280-2182